? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

2009年9月14日星期一

lazy~


Sunday,my dad n my mom go to a travel(tuesday night went home)
my mom ask me wan go 2 skul anot...I mus say dun wan larh!
monday n tuesday i no go 2 skul~at home do wat?
watch tv,play online game,read story book...
haiz...i feel go 2 skul can play wif frenz rather stay at home...

At the evening,my two brothers go out wif fren...only me stay at home,so lonely...
at 5.00pm i heard gt people come in my house,i think is my bro
so i quickly close my thing at the computer...
i call my bro,bt he no answer me...i go down stair 2 see...
orh~tat people is nt my bro,is my uncle...zha dou~
soon,my small bro 'da bao'food 2 me...he put down tat food n take something then say byebye...
i think he go out again~

i really really very envy my bro lorh~wan go out then go...me?
haizzz...stay at home larh~
very tired a...