? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

2009年9月23日星期三

play~

afternoon,weisoon call me play sdo...then i say late abit because my bro after go out.
until my bro go out,i use my bro d com play wif him.
he think me very noob d...so he giv me do host...
i choose thank you song play wif him...
he not bad...bt also lose me,i also gt lose larh~
tis is game only, mus gt win or lose d...
play play xia...his com dc...then v no play jor~
i go 2 play my zhong hua...

my fu bang zhu very hao ren...v gt guild ms d...me jus 44lv,so only can do 22fb n 40fb...
first do 22fb...so easy,bcos my fu bang zhu item very geng~me...so cha~
after do 22fb...v find more abit ppl do 40fb bcos hard abit...bt no ppl wan,bcos they do jor~
then v 2 go only lorh~
when wan in tat ms place...my com dc...==shit.so,canot in jor~
haiz...my fu bang zhu go by herself lorh...
when i on9...i say sry 2 her,i scare she scold me,bt she no...she jus say nvm
at tat ms she take jor 1 item...tat item she dun wan...she ask me wan anot...
tat item defense can+6 d...i did n't have...so i say wan lorh~
all item can sell ppl d...bt she say giv me d...no need money.
wah~me very appreciate her...
she so nice~