? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

2009年12月9日星期三

sdo

2day me n my tution frenz play sdo...after find waymern play...
they also very pro...
v play random geh~
then choose dou 18lv geh song~
she put at there duan play o~
zha dou~so 'xing mu'...
me n another play dou hand pain...
bt also game over...very hard...
me geh hand no energy jor~cos me play dou very shuang~
play jor 4 hours~
wif waymern play 30 minutes then she say she wan go find her husband jor~
then me let her go lorh~
my hand very pain jor~canot wif ppl vs...
if go vs mus lose lorh~
at there gt many ppl so pro...
13lv geh song can full combo...
me always say how they do tat...
my brain have many tis ???
haiz...y will lik tat geh~
gt a few song mus game over geh wor~
i mus scold my fingers jor~
haha...no larh~jus joke only...
hope next time also can play larh~