? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

2009年12月6日星期日

6/12

2day evening until night...
my family all go out already...
my dad n my mom go their frenz's house.
my first brother go his frenz's house study...
so 'qin lao'...cos his spm left 2 days....
my second brother go work~morning until night...
he do p1wimax...
my dinner...my first bro come bek 'da bao' 2 me...
he say he go his frenz's house 'guo ye'...
then he wan take his uniform...
take tis take tat...very busy...
suddenly...he call me go open the door...
he say his frenz come jor~
i say gt ppl meh~
then me look the door...he say hi 2 me orh~
'xia si wo'...bt me noe him d larh~><
2day also very happy...
my sdo update complete jor~
so long no play jor~
gt few month jor~
then me play dou my hand very pain...
gt many new song...
bt all also dunno geh~

hApPy BiRtHdAy 2 chee yew...
hope u always happy^^