? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

2010年2月12日星期五

Ponteng~

2day my two brother go out already...
i call xiiao yii(hueiyi) come my house play...
she see me play sdo first,then i giv her play awhile...
then v see drama...
nice drama...
me n xiiao yii love it so much...
support 4ever^^
after watching.. v help my mother do something...
after tat...v go play badminton...
at night,v go 2 pasar malam...
my parents eat dinner wif us...
after eat,me n xiiao yii at pasar malam 'hang gai'...
v see dou 1 ppl...
xiiao yii say he very leng zaii jor~
me also say lik tis... haha...
at there see dou many ppl...
ming shun wan 'balik kampung jor'~
so canot go wif us...
at here i wan 2 tell xiiao yii watever u do...
i also will support eu...


friendship 4ever^^

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2 all my frenz~