? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

2009年10月9日星期五

haizzz~

2day i really no mode...
i feel very toilsome...
formely,2day i can sleep late abit d...bt gt something interrupt.
evening,no ppl at home...my bro go work, n another ppl go out...canot bring me go...
so i play com at home lorh~
zhong hua update so slow...so i play sdo
play play xia...my hand very paint.
they play d song so fast...click click xia then hou tong a...
i also wan go out eif frenz a...
my bro wan go out then tell my mom'wo gen peng you chu qu a'
y my mom mus giv geh~
y me canot geh~
is me wan go out,she mus ask many questions geh~
y nt justice geh~
suan jor~my mom promise me December d holidays bring me n huei go genting highlands 'guo ye',then can go outdoor play lorh~