? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

2009年10月26日星期一

hehe~

2day bring many book 2 skul...
bcos wan'huan shu'...
if no 'huan'...me mus put the book at my teacher table geh~
so heavy...wan bring many book up stairs,no ppl help...bcos all'zi shen nan bao'...
all also gt take 2 skul...

when until bm period...
my class gt oral test...
all ppl mus go out...
teacher 'luan luan'call ppl go in...
can choose meniti kaca or pak usu...
me n hueiyi choose meniti kaca...
kaihsien they go in 1st...
then another ppl in.
me n hueiyi'yi wei' bell wan ring already...
v can wednesday oral...
then teacher say next is me o...
shit lorh~
me dunno hw answer d a...
bt also noe hw answer little bit larh~

at sejarah period...hueiyi tell me some interesting thing~
me 'xiao dao du zi tong'...
rueben n kaihsien say me 'sa liao'...
tat thing really very 'hao xiao d'...

last is happy birthday 2 chee keong~
happy birthday a~