? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

2009年10月11日星期日

interesting~

yesterday~
at night,my family go subang jaya fetch my bro...
tat place b4 i no go...bcos so far...
my bro work at tat shop name call ...gt a crocodile pic beside tat name...
tat shop is sell shoe d...1 pair need rm100++~very expensive d...
i see tat name then i say bro work at crocodile shop.
my father heard tat then he say nt crocodile is crocks...
then i also say crocodile 'bi jiao hao ting'...
he say crocks again...
i ask him y?
he say bcos tat crocodile(pic) no body gt head only...so call crocks...
==i giv him zha dou jor~
my bro at there help ppl take photo only...so easy bt very tired bcos canot sit...
he say tou tou go toilet sit...haha><
me n my mom go see another shop...
wa sai~1 beg only also wan rm100++
at there buy thing will po chan lorh~

until 10 o'clock,my bro fong gong jor~
then v go home lorh~
v go yam cha 1st...
along the road very 'sai che'...at car wait wait wait...so sienzzz
haizzz...
while v arrive home,already 11.45 p.m.
my bro gud lorh~
gt work then gt money then can chu gai then can buy thing lorh~