? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

2009年10月23日星期五

yeah~

2day me very happy...
we all very thank jingjie...
at here,i wan tell jingjie u is my very very best d frenz...
watever they say wat...i also very lik be frenz wif u...
2day mii,weiyan,jingjie,mingshun,kaihsien n rueben go carefour there yam cha...
jingjie belanja larh~
after yam cha~v go jusco...
rueben n kaihsien say very far,then they went skul 1st.
then v go,very 'sai'...
jingjie n mingshun walk so fast.
me n weiyan very tired~
when v arrive jusco,v see the shirt gt 70% diskaun haha><

i see a ppl...
i wan 'da jiu fu'wif him geh~
bt i no...
me n weiyan'zou san'jor~
scare scare=.="
find...find...find dou jor~
jingjie ask me where v go...
i say...(shh...dom wan say...)
he 'yi wei' me n weiyango 2 see 70%diskaun d shirt...hahaha
jingjie use jor RM20+ so rich~
2day,thank 4 jingjie,mingshun,weiyan,kaihsien n reuben accompany me...thx~