? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

2009年10月30日星期五

scary~

2day gt sportcheck...
tat 'yam li zha'cut ppl hair~
fortunately i no giv her cut larh~
my frenz also gt giv her cut...
all also very hate her...
call her go 2 eat shit==
zenyang 'very sui'...
don say him jor~
they 2night go pasar malam...
mayb me also gt go...
i call them if gt see me don call my name...
call another name...calll geng man...
at night,me n waymern talk in skype...wif her frenz....
they buli me...me wan cry a...
heng...i will rmb u all...