? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

2009年11月8日星期日

...

tis few day...i am thinking some question...
tis question i dunno who can answer me...
i ask some1...they say d answer very interesting~
i think until 1 day...i will noe tat answer...
exam left 4 day~i very scare my sejarah n KH...
who can help me a~
then i think dou wan holiday jor~
mus very sienzzz....dunno wan do wat~
i noe jor~find ppl sms...
bt mus tat ppl use digi lorh~
bcos super sms...
hope my result can all pass lorh~
me very hate my sitting place during exam...
bcos many ppl go in go out...
me cham lorh~oiyo~
bt some teacher very nice jeh~